Thorens TD 102 A Fully Automatic Turntable with Integrated Switchable MM Phono Preamplifier
The Thorens TD 102 A opens an entirely new chapter in the field of fully automatic turntables from THORENS. The newly developed mechanism of the TD 102 A guarantees the lowest possible frictional resistance of all mechanical components.
The unit comes with an also newly developed carbon tonearm, including the preassembled AT VM 95 E cartridge system from Audio Technica, the successor model to the AT 95 E, which has been known and favoured by vinyl friends for many years. The switchable integrated phono preamplifier guarantees full connectivity with all modern audio systems.
The Thorens TD 102 A is available in surfaces “black high-gloss”, with care being taken during the development phase to emphasize the typical THORENS design. High sound quality and a long service life complete the distinct properties you have been used to from THORENS for many years.
Specifications of the Thorens TD 102 A Fully Automatic Turntable
- Function fully automatic
- Drive system internal belt
- Motor electronically controlled dc motor
- Speeds 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
- Speed select electronically
- Platter 12“ Die-cast aluminium
- Tonearm carbon tonearm TP 72
- Cartridge Audio Technica AT VM95E
- Shut off automatically
- Phono preamplifier yes (switchable MM)
- Power supply external mains adaptor 12V DC
- Dimensions 420 x 141 x 360 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 5,4 Kg
- Finish black high gloss with anthracite-coloured top plate
- Scope of delivery mains adaptor, dust cover (acrylic), RCA interconnects, operating instructions