The Wharfedale SW series of subwoofers offer a level of performance previously unheard of in their class. Revolutionary drive units, amplifier modules and filter stages feature on every model. These subwoofers strike the perfect balance between power and sound quality, offering remarkable sound pressure levels, yet retaining enough control to be considered audiophile in quality. This is possible only through the use of some space-age materials and cutting-edge technology in their drive units.
The Wharfedale SW-15 Subwoofer comes with a host of new features. These subwoofers now come with Non-pressed paper cones for increase self-damping, improved transient impact and intern increased the structural rigidity of the cone itself. The centre vents are copper lined to reduce the magnetic distortion and improve the heat dissipation.
Still utilising the Solid, well-engineered power amplifiers the SW subwoofers are optimised for high impact at low frequencies and are ideal for movies or music.
Wharfedale SW-15 Subwoofer Specifications:
- Description/Format: Active Dynamic -Drive IB subwoofer system
- Drive Units: 1 x (15″)380mm cone long -throw
- Frequency Response: 30-120Hz ±3dB
- Amplifier Power Output: 400W
- Peak Power Output: 850W
- Line Input Sensitivity: 200mv for maximum output
- Crossover Range: 30 -150Hz
- Inputs: Stereo Line In (2 x RCA Phono) and Mono (LFE) Line In (RCA Phono)
- Input Impedance: Line Input 10kOhm, LFE 5kOhm
- Signal-to-noise ratio (S/N): >85dB
- Avg. Max Output: 124dB
- Features: Phase inversion, Auto on -off
- Height: (540+58)mm(with feet)
- Width: 500mm
- Depth: (540+15)mm
- Net weight: 27kg
- Finish: Black
- Accessories: IEC power cord