WILLSENTON R300B TUBE AMPLIFIER SINGLE-ENDED CLASS A INTEGRATED & POWER AMPLIFIER
Willsenton R300B is an integrated Amplifier that uses the 300B tubes which are one of the most musical-sounding tubes that have made tube amplifiers popular. These are the tubes that have created all the fuss about the sweetness of tube amplification.
This amplifier is most definitely the one that an audiophile venturing into the tube world must try without a doubt. We guarantee it will NOT disappoint!
The R300B can be used as a power amplifier as well. Additionally, it also has an excellent headphone out. The 8W is in single-ended class A mode and more than enough to drive all speakers above 88db to very good listening volumes.
FEATURES of the WILLSENTON R300B
Single-ended pure Class A tube Integrated amplifier
The body of Willsenton R300B use classic blue piano paint.
• Pure hand-made, Point to point manual welding.
• Two 274B(274B is better at high voltage, it is more stability) vacuum tubes are used for high-voltage rectification. 1pcs of 6SL7 and 2pcs of 6SN7 vacuum tubes are used for the voltage amplifier and preamp stage.
The power amplifier stage uses two Willsenton custom-made 300B vacuum tubes for single-end Class A power amplification.
• Use of a square power transformer specially developed for this R300B tube amplifier
• Two wide frequency high-end EI type single-ended output transformers
• R300B is equipped with multiple signal input ports, which can facilitate you to connect a variety of audio source signals, so that you can have different audio sources and different experiences
• Brushed aluminum alloy panel, using brushed panel, exquisite workmanship, comfortable feel, high-grade and elegant.
• Power on mute delay function, soft-start feature to prolong tube life (about 30 seconds).
• Infrared function remote control
• Use Japanese ALPS high-end potentiometer
• Peripheral power tube bias current adjustment function and power output level meter sensitivity switch
• Negative feedback circuit design
• Use thick silver-plated signal leads
• Headphones output 6.5mm jack
PRODUCT SPECIFICATION of the WILLSENTON R300B
Rated output power: 8W + 8W
Machine frequency response: 15Hz-45KHz(±0.5dB)
Total harmonic distortion: 1%
Signal to noise ratio: 90dB
Input sensitivity: 210mv (when be an Integrated amp)
620mV (when be a Power amplifier)
Input impedance: 100k ohms
Output impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω, 16Ω
Headphone output for impedance: 8 ohms – 32 ohms
Power supply voltage: AC 100V – 240V 60Hz/50Hz
Volume: (W × D × H): 405 * 355 * 200 mm
Vacuum tube: Willsenton – 300B x2, 274B x2, 6SN7 x2, 6SL7x1
Net weight: 23KG
Gross weight: 27KG
Power consumption: 280W