The Vista 150 is the latest addition to the Vista soundbar series, revolutionising sound for flat screen TVs too thin to produce high-quality audio, with all the convenience of Bluetooth technology.
The Vista 150 incorporates a 6.5″ ferrite subwoofer, with extra depth for an authentic cinematic experience, similarly to conventional amp and speaker configurations, while keeping clutter to the minimum.
The soundbar utilises four 2.75” drivers with two 0.75” neodynium tweeters for a true stereo sound, projected from one slimline source.
Bluetooth not only enables a wireless connection for smart phones and tablets, but links the soundbar and subwoofer together, for a hassle free setup. 3.5mm jack, RCA and optical inputs make a versatile system equally capable as a conventional hi-fi setup too.
For added convenience, a remote is included to access different EQ modes and to pinpoint the balance between the subwoofer and soundbar. The Vista 150 is an efficient and yet affordable route to home entertainment, engineered with a passion for sound.
Specifications of Wharfedale Vista 150 Soundbar with Subwoofer:
- Power : 150 Watts
- Frequency Response : 40Hz – 20kHz
- Speaker : 2 x 2,75” Mid / 2 x 0.75” High / 1 x 6.5” Bass
- Driver Material: Neodynium Mid & High / Ferrite Bass
- Connection : Bluetooth / 3.5mm Jack / RCA / Optical
- Remote Features : Input / Volume / Sub / EQ
- Finish : Black
- Dimensions : 850 x 68 x 87mm / 250 x 270 x 310mm
- Weight : 2kg / 5kg