Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB Turntable
The Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB Turntable is a fully automatic belt-drive turntable where you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB Turntable plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer.
Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
Multiple Connectivity Options
Turntable with Analog or USB Connection
The AT-LP60XUSB comes with both RCA and USB output cables, so you can hook it up to a stereo system, powered speakers, computer, or other compatible component.
Your Entry Into the World of Vinyl
Venture into Vinyl
Discover (or rediscover) the wonder of vinyl records. This affordable, easy-to-use turntable is the perfect entry into the world of analog audio
Features of the Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB Turntable
- Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male), 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
Audio Technica AT-LP60XUSB Turntable Specifications
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec Pre-amp “LINE”: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec|
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|USB Function||PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher) Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above|
|Power Supply Requirements||115/230V AC, 60/50 Hz|
|Dimensions||359.5 mm x 97.5 mm x 373.3 mm|
|Accessories Included||3.5 mm (1/8″) mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable 45 RPM adapter Removable hinged dust cover 1.9 m (|