MICROPHONE / MIC CABLE MOGAMI 2582
A specially developed high performance yet economical series of low impedance balanced microphone cables. These cables are small in size and special rubber-like PVC jacket is extremely flexible and exhibits good resistance to rough handling and abrasion.
High-grade insulation material is designed to minimize heat shrinkage during soldering which allows easy termination to XLR type connectors. Available in both overall and individually shielded types
It is an extremely limp and flexible cable for all types of audio/visual and industrial audio applications. XLPE insulation and a strong rubber-like outer jacket makes this cable ideal where a durable yet economical cable is needed
Tech Specs: refer: https://www.mogamicable.com/category/bulk/microphone/high_performance/
Mogami cable Features:
· Every foot of cable is made in Japan using the finest OFC (oxygen-free copper) core for the highest level of transparency and truthful tone.
· Carbon-impregnated PVC eliminates handling noise
· High-quality OEM connectors from the world’s leading brand for professional audio connectors, the XX series offers greater reliability, improves contact integrity and reduces cable strain. The connectors come in a Black metal housing and feature Gold plated contacts as opposed to the inferior nickel plated connectors.
· All our custom-made cables are professionally soldered with a Proprietary 4% Silver solder blend;, we also use a specially developed, Proprietary Nitrogen-Assisted soldering process that is unique to us, which exceeds the highest industry standards, the overall integrity of the solder joints are greatly improved in comparison to traditional soldering processes.
· Proper strain relief with shrink
· Exceptional shielding and construction
· Lifetime replacement warranty through SoundFoundations and partners HifiMart ( Official Mogami Distributor INDIA )
Guaranteed for Life!
· All Mogami cables purchased carry a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship
· Mogami has nothing to hide; it publishes each and every specification with measured values on its website. No other cable manufacturer publishes such extensive data
· Mogami understands the need of reliable and tough yet flexible jackets to make sure you are secure when touring or on live on stage!.Mogami rigs you up for life!
Mogami Gold – pro performance with amazing value
Whether you’re recording or performing live, you need cables that let you capture the full impact of your source. That’s what you get with Mogami Gold. For decades, top audio engineers worldwide have chosen Mogami cabling for its superior audio clarity, low-loss signal transfer, vanishingly low noise, and consistent manufacturing quality. Mogami Gold uses the same microphone, instrument and multi channel interface cable found in world-class studios, backed with Mogami’s no-excuses lifetime warranty. Cables are a vital component of your signal chain. Don’t leave it to chance. Wire up with Mogami Gold.
Top engineers and musicians trust Mogami
Professional engineers and musicians around the world have turned to Mogami for high-quality audio cables solution that are built to last. In fact, Mogami has invested years of research into developing some of the most transparent, “lossless” cables you can find. That’s why the top recording studios and musicians enthusiastically recommend them! So whether you’re onstage or in the studio with a microphone, guitar, bass, or keyboard, you can trust Mogami cables to give you the full sound of your instrument, with ultra-low noise and maximum durability
There’s a reason why Mogami is called “The Cable of the Pros.” Virtually every major recording facility is wired with Mogami, which means that just about any music you listen to has passed through Mogami somewhere in the recording chain—from Fleetwood Mac to Foo Fighters, from Prince to Pearl Jam, and countless others.
Why do so many discriminating artists and studios choose Mogami over other cable brands? It’s simple. Mogami is unmatched for accuracy, extremely low noise, ease of installation, flexibility, and superior quality. Professionals and enthusiasts alike rave about the amazing clarity and silent background of Mogami—technicians swear by it, not at it.
Mogami has always had a relentless devotion to quality, integrity and ethical business practices. Every foot of Mogami cable is made in Nagano, Japan under the direct supervision of the company founder who continues to work every day. Comprised of true craftsmen, Mogami refuses to compromise quality for cost savings, and never copies the work of others. In today’s global economy, it’s often difficult to track who really makes a branded cable or other products. Unlike such brands, Mogami completely controls its design and manufacturing process and will never use a “silent partner” factory. Each product is certified to meet very rigid specifications, which are published and verifiable. There are no “secret ingredients” or mysticism attached to the performance of our products
Suresh Kumar Sharma –
Good quality cable. Good service from HiFi Mart – prompt delivery.