The Reference grade AuSF USB cable is a High Performance, High Speed, type A-B
A flexible cable with dual screens for the best RF pick-up protection. One twisted pair for data and one twisted pair for power, individual screens for minimal interference. Low capacitance and efficient noise rejection maintain signal integrity in the long run interconnects. PE-insulated wires with correct 90 Ohms impedance design. 24K gold plated and shielded connectors. The connectors are molded to withstand tough applications and long-term use.
- Handles high speed 1200 Mbps data transfer up to 15m.
- While USB 2.0 and 3.0 are compatible, USB 3.0 is a dual-link system not used for USB Audio.
- 4 core 6n purity ofc copper cores with single core diameter 1.2 mm with total wire thickness 8.0mm
- 90 Ohms impedance
- Dual aluminum foil Shielding to protect against RFI/EMI but no use of ferrite’s since it damps audio signals too
- Three equilibrium structure with anti static grid cover with PE insulation
- Good contacts, 24k gold plated
- Low inductance and capacitance
- High transfer rates
- Imp: Z:90Ohm
- Velo: Factor0.66c
- Length: 0.8 – 1.0 Metre
Good value for money USB Cable. Well built quality.