Thorens Direct Drive Turntable TD 402 DD
The Thorens Direct Drive Turntable TD 402 DD comes as out of the box solution for easy use. It has got a very silent, innovative direct drive motor in combination with an integrated phono pre amp and auto start and auto stop function.
Far from simple entry level standard Thorens Direct Drive Turntable TD 402 DD uses state of the art technology together with ease of use and perfect sound.
The new tonearm Thorens TP 72 uses a carbon tube, the pre installed cartridge AT VM95 E is mounted in a detachable headshell. The integrated phono preamp can be switched off if necessary.
An acrylic dust cover and a power supply are included.
Thorens Direct Drive Turntable TD 402 DD comes as best buy in its price range
SPECIAL FEATURES of the Thorens Direct Drive Turntable TD 402 DD
Stable and super silent direct drive
Auto Start and Auto Stop
Switchable integrated phono pre amp
Pre installed cartridge AT VM95 E
Specifications of the Thorens Direct Drive Turntable TD 402 DD
- Function automatic record player with limit switch, integrated MM phono preamplifier
- Drive system direct drive
- Motor DC motor
- Speeds 33-1/3, 45 rpm.
- Speed select electronical
- Platter damped aluminum
- Tonearm carbon tube, detachable head shell
- Cartridge Audio Technica AT VM95E
- Phono preamplifier yes (switchable MM)
- Anti-Skating yes
- Shut off yes
- Power supply external power supply 24V DC
- Dimensions 420 x 355 x 141 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight 5.8 kg
- Finish black high gloss
- Scope of delivery power supply, acrylic dust cover, RCA cable