For more than 30 years, Wharfedale’s famous Diamond speakers have served as the classic entry point to true high-fidelity sound, their exceptional value for money earning dozens of awards around the globe.
Now with the introduction of the Diamond 200 Series, Wharfedale has once again raised the bar for affordable, high-performance loudspeakers.
Technological enhancements in the NEW Award Winning Diamond 200 Speakers:
- A unique cabinet construction A sandwich of particleboard between MDF, which has enabled improvements both aesthetic and sonic.
- New lacquered baffle design further enhances aesthetics
- A bass motor system with larger magnets makes the speakers easier to drive and boosts transient acoustic power
- Enhanced ‘Slot-loaded distributed Port’ for lower turbulence and there for low frequency distortion
Upgraded crossover networks
WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 225
For 2016, Wharfedale has introduced a new bookshelf speaker with a larger 6.5″ driver.
Introducing the NEW Wharfedale Diamond 225. Utilising a larger 165mm woven fibre cone, bass extension is extended to a lower 40Hz, giving you even more performance at a similar, affordable price.
Check out the NEW Wharfedale Diamond 225 Bookshelf Speaker and place your order NOW at a special OFFER Price!
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE WHARFEDALE DIAMOND 225 BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS
- General description 2-way bookshelf speaker
- Enclosure type bass reflex
- Transducer complement 2-way
- Bass driver 165mm Woven Kevlar Cone
- Treble driver 25mm Soft Dome
- Sensitivity(2.83V @ 1m) 87dB
- Recommended amplifier power 25-120W
- Peak SPL 96dB
- Nominal impedance 8Ω Compatible
- Minimum impedance 4.2Ω
- Frequency response (+/-3dB) 45Hz ~ 20kHz
- Bass extension (-6dB) 40Hz
- Crossover frequency 2.3kHz
- Cabinet Volume (in litres) 10.3L
- Dimensions (mm) 355mm x 196mm x (262+28)mm
- Net weight 6.5kg/pcs
- Gross weight 15.2kg/ctn