Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speaker
The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to Q Acoustics award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances.
Q Acoustics’ determination to extract unprecedented power and scale from a discreet, affordable stand mounting speaker results in 3030i. Designed and specified without compromise, from the point-to-point bracing of its cabinet to the stability of its custom stand, Q Acoustics 3030i is a speaker that’s even greater than the sum of its already-impressive parts.
The evolution of the driver technology in the Award-winning 3050i floorstander results in seismic bass extension, smooth attack in the treble and a detailed, eloquent midrange. Softly elegant lines and exceptional build quality ensure Q Acoustics 3030i looks as good as it sounds, in any of its four finishes. The bespoke stand provides both perfect stability and perfect positioning. These are a few of the things that make Q Acoustics 3030i one of the best pound-for-pound speakers Q Acoustics has ever built.
Key Features of the Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speakers
- Extraordinarily low 46kHz response for punchy, controlled bass
- P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound
- Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability
POWER, WITH CONTROL
The speaker features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 22mm decoupled tweeter. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. Hear all the power and detail of your music.
DYNAMIC AND DETAILED
The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper and is teamed with an optimised motor. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 22mm tweeter above it is decoupled – so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Which means clearer, purer sound.
BRACED FOR ACTION
Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished.
BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT
Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the Q Acoustics 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver.
Specifications of the Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speakers
- Enclosure type: 2-way reflex
- Bass unit: 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Treble Unit: 22 mm (0.9 in)
- Frequency response (+/-3 dB, -6 dB): 46 Hz – 30 kHz
- Average impedance: 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83v@1m): 88 dB
- Stereo amplifier power: 25 – 75 W
- AV receiver power (2 ch. driven): 50 – 145 W
- Crossover frequency: 2.4 kHz
- Effective volume: 12.5 L (763 cu in)
- Enclosure dimensions (H/W/D): 325 x 200 x 329 mm (12.8 x 7.9 x 13.0 in)
- Weight (per speaker): 6.4 kg (14.1 lbs)
What’s In The Box
- 2 x 3030i bookshelf speakers
- 2 x Speaker Grilles
- 2 x Foam Bungs
- 1 x User Manual